Have you recently completed your University qualification in Engineering and looking to join a progressive company to apply your knowledge
in a dynamic mechanical workshop environment?
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented Engineer to join our team, based in our Bibra Lake head office.
Reporting to the Workshop Manager, the successful candidate will gain invaluable on the job experience as well as:
· Develop skills, competencies and gain relevant experience in understanding a workshop environment in line with best practice.
· Under guidance, contribute to the improvement of workshop management practice
· Gain exposure in overhaul and repair of crushing and screening equipment
· Assist with site supervision record keeping and the development and implementation of schedules
· Gain a technical understanding of how our equipment works
· Gain knowledge in workshop processes and procedures
· Gain practical experience in end to end operational and administrative aspects of the workshop environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Working with workshop manager doing post hire inspections and estimates
· Compile and maintain the workshop planner
· Prepare quotes and estimates
· Processing and administration of quotes, repairs, warranty, and maintenance jobs in Pronto
· Co-ordinate and oversee the warranty claim process
· With the assistance of the Workshop Manager, document Service and Technical departmental process flows
· Maintain machine history database
· Monitor job costing and report variances to the Workshop Manager for action
· Carry out workshop administration in Pronto
To be successful in this position you will have a current driver’s licence and the following skills and experience:
· Relevant qualification in Engineering. Mechanical preferred
· Sound knowledge of engineering fundamentals.
· Sound knowledge of processes.
· Experience in applying engineering principles to multiple aspects of your daily tasks.
· Practical experience and pragmatic attitude towards problem solving.
· Sound interpersonal skills, numeracy and computer literacy and a basic understanding of contract administration,
procurement, and subcontracting principles.
· A basic understanding of workshop practice, safety, and project management.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent computer skills.
· Highly organised with excellent time management skills.
This is an opportunity to join an expanding company with an extremely exciting future in the materials processing and handling sector.
OPS have a track record focusing on exceeding expectations of our client and with a strong safety focus with a goal of “zero harm” and
delivering on time and within budget.
If you are a successful, self-motivated and committed individual who wants to excel and have a desire to develop into an integral member
of our team and establish a niche for yourself in a vibrant and growing company, then, you are the person we are looking for and we invite
you to apply.
Only applicants with Australian Working Rights will be considered.
If you believe you are suited to this role and looking to work within an experienced and motivated team please either forward your CV and
cover letter to [email protected]
Initial enquiries can be made by contacting Tim Begley during business hours on 9359 0333.