OPS Screening & Crushing Equipment is an industry leader in the field of mineral processing and bulk materials handling equipment.
Our progressive company is currently looking for a skilled and motivated Internal Sales Representative to join our busy, dynamic and
If you are looking for a great opportunity for stable employment, with an OEM distributor, international branches and career opportunities,
quality facilities, a great team environment and a solid performance history of growth and development, then we would like to hear from you.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Aftermarket Products Manager some of the main responsibilities include:
- Interpret and action internal and external customer requests for screen media, conveyor belts and associated components.
- Proactively calling key prospects to identify opportunities
- Develop key relationships and build networks to support ongoing lead generation
- Look at ways to drive continuous improvement, growth and innovation
- Liaising with our manufacturing, warehouse and logistics staff to ensure orders are dispatched in-full, as efficiently as possible and in a timely manner.
- Liaising with various internal departments and personnel to ensure business continuity which will require general commercial problem solving.
- Prepare quotations and sales orders.
- Rostered On-Call Weekends (Approximately once every 4-5 weeks)
As the successful candidate, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- The ability to learn new concepts quickly and to ‘think outside of the box’.
- Demonstrated sales experience – previous employment in the Mining,
- Construction or Earthmoving industry is preferred.
- Previous experience with sale of screen media and conveyor belts is a must.
- Strong communication skills and professional phone manner.
- A high level of attention to detail and be proactive in meeting targets and deadlines.
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, MS Office Suite and Pronto desirable).
- A current C class Driver’s Licence.
- Forklift ticket (desirable)
A full-time permanent position and a remuneration package is on offer in line with experience.
Please send your resume and brief cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to: [email protected]